How to Fix Windows 10 Apple iPhone Driver Error
When you transfer your Apple iPhone driver error issue. It is a very troublemaking problem when you are working on your device. In this article, you will get solutions and steps to fix the Windows 10 Apple iPhone Driver Error.
Perform a Force Installation of a Device Driver
• Unpair the iPhone from the computer.
• You have to Unlock the iPhone.
• Pair the iPhone to the PC.
• Click on the Windows and R keys together.
• Click on the Enter button.
• Go to the View option by going to the Device folder.
• Go through the File name in the Show or Hide column.
• After that, search the inf or usbaapl.inf file on your computer.
• You need to click on the button.
• You have to follow the same steps.
• At last, upair the iPhone and start the system again.
• After the system gets switch on, pair the iPhone to the PC and go to the iTunes.