I suggest you ...

Put some thought into sliders and ranking

What does the middle of the Likert scale/slider/spectrum mean? One can guess, but if the sliders are too open to interpretation users might not use them in the way you anticipate.

I would love to see options to choose new questions in the company canvas.

James bond getaway vs an ocean's 11 heist? ... What does this mean? I'm assuming perfectly executed vs error prone but this may not be clear for other users. Consider clarifying?

What's the difference between an emperor and a president? These indicators may be too subjective.

Regarding the work bonus: going on a vacation costs more than going to the movies.. what's actually being measured here? Leisure vs... leisure? Saving vs spending? Is this asking about me or about the company? Are you asking about how much the company provides as a bonus? If so, this may benefit from clarification.

When we arrange the brands of cars.. I unfortunately don't know cars. I had to search and ask colleagues and still couldn't get a good grasp of what the question was really trying to ask. Technology? Price? Flash? Efficacy? Solidness?

Also, consider not letting me write out my comments in the pop up if you already know I won't be able to post them from here, because my cookies are disabled.

Thanks and good luck!

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service