I suggest you ...

questions vs. results

Overall, I LOVE the what you are doing. The ideas are awesome and the site is very appealing and interesting. That said, many of the questions left me scratching my head. While you don't want people to game the system, it was hard to reconcile the questions that I mostly couldn't answer with the results. To me, it would be better to have someone read through the archetypes and pick 2-5 that resonate with you, OR do a more extensive test, like for Strengths Finder, and re-maps different questions together to get a more accurate result. I'm willing to take the time to go through a good test that feels meaningful at the end.

Additionally, giving people some setup instructions - the following test will take xx minutes and result in yy. Select the answer that best matches you, neutral if you have not response....

I'll be checking back often. Keep up the good work. I'd like to retake my test though.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Lisa responded  · 

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We’re currently in the process of updating our questions in order to give users additional options. This will allow users to select alternate questions if they find the current ones to be too ambiguous.

To re-take the test, simply visit your dashboard, click the “gear” icon on your Strengths Card and select “Reassess” – you can re-take the test as many times as you’d like!

Thanks again for reaching out, and please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Lisa Chatroop

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)