I suggest you ...

Not make us send out annoying notifications to everyone I know for Karma coins.

115 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ErinErin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wolf HowardWolf Howard commented  · 

I wasn't bothered doing it the first time, as I found the platform to be sufficiently novel that I wanted to tell people about it. By the 4th time I felt like there should have been some better/different methods, or quizzes should be made available more quickly. I appreciate the opportunity to leave feedback for users and companies, but I don't know any of the users, nor have I worked for the companies. Perhaps the ability to add a company you have worked for and leave feedback?

• Hamzah KattanHamzah Kattan commented  · 

This shouldn't be an automated process. The key to Growth Hacking is to create win-win situations where the user would be happy to vouch for your product. Earning points is one way to do it as long as the user selects the recipients (the amount of coins may and should reflect that). On boarding team members as part of side/small projects is a better way of doing that. Sharing your personality insights with family, friends, and co-workers is also a better place for growth hacking (via a link back)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I get that gameifying everything is what's in right now, but I was really annoyed and disappointed to see this when I opened up the app for the first time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed holding content hostage makes the app delete worthy

• SabrinaSabrina commented  · 

Seriously, it's like they didn't have a budget for marketing so they want people to do it for them smh

• CPCP commented  · 

I just send them to myself on fb messenger

• Anonymous commented  · 

I really do not wanna bother people. If I had to choose whether to send people recommendations or delete the app, I would delete the app. Actually, I think this is where I'm heading. But this suggestion section seems promising?

Feedback and Knowledge Base