I suggest you ...

Allow retests

Often there's a good reasoning to retaking tests: Practically speaking, your gesture language is a big avant-garde, which results in mistaken answer submissions. Beyond that though, it's simply desirable to see how you're compositionally predisposed with just a few tweaks here and there. Let's be fair; humans are complex, and one of the ways we're complex is in how we behave differently according to context and accommodation. That means our presentation is always in flux, and it's desirable to see how we might present differently when we test for certain situations vs others.

So. Allow quiz answer editing and/or quiz retaking.

127 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah ChurngSarah Churng shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

where do i see my result? and can i retest?

• Anonymous commented  · 

ALSO Please don't make me re-purchase the tests, I feel like I wasted my time asking friends to compare just to re-earn a retake.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It says my approach to emotions is "zen" which, if you take a look at my frequency of emojis and caps in texting, definitely isn't accurate. I feel like it's cause a lot of the questions they gave me about emotions were more professional-based than interpersonal. Like, if a coworker pisses me off, I'm way less likely to start an argument than if my family or friends did. Or if I'm a customer, my patience is sky-high, since I know what it's like to be on the other side of the glass, metaphorically speaking. Anyone who knows me would agree that I'm not great at hiding my emotions, either.
        So if it can get my emotional intensity this wrong, I definitely think we should be able to retake.

• Anonymous commented  · 

with a limit of time: like 3 -5month

• GwenGwen commented  · 

I think it should allow you to retest every six months or so. People change, and our Good&Co scores should be able to change with us.

• ShaunShaun commented  · 

this would invalidate the measures even more. i realize this is more just a fun test but if this was intended to give you or companies insight into your personality, redoing a test would allow people to modify their persona to fit a perception of themselves that they or a company would value.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I didn't realize that I could go part way or the entire length of the bar before checking so I was doing extreme lengths where I should've only gone a notch or two.

• AshAsh commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to retake specific tests without having to erase all tests and start over. My husband was interested in the app so I let him take a look and do a quiz, which I can now not go back and retake.. Just too bad

• Anonymous commented  · 

At least let me redo the last question when I accidentally tap the slider when it's still in the middle

Feedback and Knowledge Base