General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The questions need tweaking

I have taken many personality tests related to archtypes and career fit, this one is very easy and looks great, but The results are so-so. I think it's the questions being asked more than anything. At times I felt like the slider didn't have meaning unless at extremes, sometimes I wouldn't have picked any answer, and other times the question was just left field. I think the algorithm behind the test is probably good, but the execution doesn't facilitate great results, as my results only half resonated most times. I can't wait to see how things site gets better, but…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      completed  ·  Lisa responded

Thanks so much for reaching out!

While the questions are a bit ambiguous on purpose (this helps prevent people from gaming the system in order to present themselves in a different light) we’re currently in the process of updating our questions in order to give users additional options. This will allow users to select alternate questions if they find the current ones to be too ambiguous.

Best,

Lisa Chatroop

• 13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

More questions, that won’t be mentioning cars are coming out soon. Stay tuned!

• let users give feedback on company fit archetypes

I'd like to be able to dig deeper into why I was described as having a particular company archetype and to be able to give feedback on the assessment...mine doesn't feel very accurate, and I don't see any way to update it.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Erica,

Thanks so much for your feedback. While many people find that their first result is most accurate, some people may find that their results may change based on their mood at the time of the test. You may re-take the Good.Co assessment as often as you’d like. To do so, simply visit your personal dashboard, click the gear icon at the top of your Strengths Card and select “Reassess”

In the mean time, to hide your assessment results, simply visit your personal dashboard, click the gear icon at the top of your Strengths Card and select “Private”

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Lisa Chatroop

• provide a little more information about what the colors mean in the Fitscore.

I was comparing with a coworker whom I work closely and well with, and we got "not so awesome" on reliability, but we weren't sure exactly what that meant.

Love the site! Love the quizzes and the icons!

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Andrea. We’re currently working on this feature and you’ll see it live soon!

• Editing error

Your Unique Strategist Traits

You are someone who is balanced between compassion for others and pragmatism. You tend to be like the Strategist as someone who balances personal competitiveness with a strong belief in team spirit. Like the Strategist, you are someone who being someone who recognizes the importance of having a meaningful job, you strongly value financial success - for you, the opportunity to bring home the big bucks is a key part of the strategy.

Please read and fix

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • 1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Have pop-up explanations against Company Canvas (and other) sliders

For example, your thinking behind what constitutes "Deep-Space Exploration" companies v "Intergalactic Trade" ones might be different to the way I see these... Similarly with other such categories.

And when it comes to cars, is a Tesla a technology focus or a speed one (they're very quick to 60mph, being electric)? Diffeent things to different people...

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Guy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

While the questions are a bit ambiguous on purpose (this helps prevent people from gaming the system in order to present themselves in a different light) we’re currently in the process of updating our questions in order to give users additional options. This will allow users to select alternate questions if they find the current ones to be too ambiguous.

Best,

Lisa Chatroop

• Let me embed my Archetypes on to my Blog

I want to show off my archetype on my website, LinkedIn profile, tumblr, everywhere! Please make it easy for let me embed it already!

3 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  2 Next →
                  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base